Native ARC is a not for profit organisation which is open 365 days a year. Volunteers carry out the work of the Centre which operates two shifts seven days a week. We are a registered wildlife rehabilitation centre with the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions and a registered veterinary hospital with the Veterinary Surgeon's Board of Western Australia. We are registered with the Federal Government Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission [ACNC].
One of the most valuable ways you can contribute to the ongoing work of Native ARC and all our volunteers is by remembering us in your will.
Ways to make a Gift or Bequest
There are a number of different ways you can provide a gift or bequest to Native ARC in your will:
- A bequest of a specific amount of money;
- A bequest of your entire estate or a specified percentage of your estate;
- A residuary bequest – this is the balance of your estate after all other gifts, taxes and debts have been fulfilled;
- A bequest of specific assets, e.g. real estate, shares, etc.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about how a gift from you would help the work of Native ARC or have a tour of the Centre, please contact our Manager, Dean Huxley, on  9417 7105.
As wills are legal documents we recommend that you seek appropriate legal advice when preparing your will to ensure that all the requirements are met.
Details for Bequests
Should you decide to go ahead with a bequest, our details are as follows:
172 Hope Road, Bibra Lake WA 6163
 9417 7105
Once you have made a bequest to Native Arc please let us know so we are aware of your support.
Native ARC is registered with:
• Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC) Register (Federal Government);
• Register of Environmental Organisations (Federal Government);
• Registered Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre Department of Parks and Wildlife WA (State Government);
• Registered Veterinary Hospital Veterinary Surgeons Board WA (State Government);
• Registered for a Charitable Collections License (State Government).