How can I help?
Native ARC depends largely on the generosity of the public, local and big businesses, volunteers and working with the community!
Since Native ARC is a non-profit organisation, all donations are greatly appreciated. We currently receive no government funding and so we rely entirely on donations from the public to sustain the endless food, medical, housing and cleaning bills. The more donations we receive the more we can improve our facilities and improve the quality of care as well as saving more native animals. Financial donations can be made by either using Mastercard, Visa or Paypal via the link below. Cash donations can also be brought into the centre during office hours.
There are a number of ways you can help us:
- Financial donations allow us to provide food and medications, pay for vet bills and upgrade our facility especially our hospital area.
- Financial or in kind donations of labour and materials can help us upgrade our flight cages, mammal enclosures, water bird enclosures, reptile cages, and rehabilitation recovery area.
- Computers, office equipment, audio visual equipment and software packages enable us to provide education to the public and improve our interpretive area to include better educational displays.
- Become a volunteer at Native ARC and assist us in the rehabilitation of native wildlife, or volunteer your skills in other areas (see the Volunteer pages for more information on opportunities).
- Become a Corporate Sponsor.
- Support our Fundraising events.
- Adopt an animal.
- Enrol your kids in the Cockatoo Kids Club.
You will find more information on our website via the menus above on how to Volunteer, how to become a Corporate Sponsor, how to donate and more.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further information on how you can support Native ARC.